Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Eve

Hi Mom,

Well, here we are again.

How goes it? I hope things are better for you than they are for me.

That moment when one realizes how alone one really is...sucks. Especially when there is no one to blame but.one's self. It's like The Godfather said, "You never armed yourself with true friends." How stupid of me after three nearly years here, to have nowhere to go and no one to turn to. Well, the lesson tonight was certainly well-learned.

What a mess.

But, on a brighter note, thanks for the totally obvious message a couple of weeks ago. And what better way to communicate than via Y&R!  I do need you, Mom. Always have; always will. That said, any and all help is appreciated.

I'll be on the look-out.

Happy Mother's Day.

I will probably write more tomorrow, though.

Love,

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment