Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Another Christmas

Hi Mom,

So, here we are again: another Christmas and still no Mom. Not that I expect you to come back, but you know how it is.

This is and has been an especially difficult year, as I'm sure you've noticed. It's got to stop sooner or later, right? I'm talking personally and globally. This world is one violent and unpredictable mudball. I'm glad you don't have to live in it anymore because I don't think you'd care for it.

Susan K says I have to let you go, eventually. How in the hell do I do that? And why would I? If I let you go, then I'd really have nothing. Susan K says that I will always have me, but...so what? She says I must learn to "dance with myself in the moonlight." Sounds therapeutic, doesn't it?

I'd just as soon scoop the litter box.

Anyway, you must be wondering about this video. The song has been going through my mind all day. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's something to do with my being 55.

I will be back soon to write more.

Stop by and be obvious sometime, okay? That would be cool.

Love,

Susie


No comments:

Post a Comment